Business Development Manager
Zenstores is a fast-growing startup serving businesses in the ecommerce sector, we’ve got an exciting SaaS product that our customers love, we’ve got traction, we’ve raised VC investment and now we’re going for growth.
To help us achieve this we’re on the hunt for a highly driven Business Development Manager (BDM) to join the team in Bristol.
Working as a BDM at Zenstores, you will be at the front line of our commercial growth and development, building and maintaining relationships with high volume customers and partners. In short you will play an integral role in how our company evolves.
We have a fantastic office in the heart of the city and we prize entrepreneurship, hard work and creative thinking above all else. Working at Zenstores means having responsibility to come up with ideas and the freedom to implement them that you won’t get in a similar role at any other company. It’s a role that’s big on responsibility and big on opportunity, with both immediate and long-term benefits.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing high value customers and partners
- Identify high value prospects and close new business
- You’re passionate about winning and closing new business and you’re able to demonstrate 5+ years of proven solution selling experience in B2B sales
- You’re highly motivated, resilient, entrepreneurial and able to think creatively towards achieving goals
- You have strong communication skills and excel at building and maintaining long term relationships, pitching, objection handling and fully understanding the needs of prospects and clients
- You’re obsessed with technology and have a strong ability to develop, present and deliver complex proposals
- You’re looking for a role in a fast growing startup where you can make a real impact on the company
- Salary £30k negotiable on experience plus commission
- Stock options - Own a part of Zenstores as an early member of the team
- Flexible working environment in a super nice office in the centre of Bristol
- 25 days holiday
- Macbook Pro or PC laptop
- Have a huge impact on the company as an early member of the team
- Work in a friendly, talented team with all the tools and support you need to succeed
- More than a job, but only if that’s what you want!